Home » » Colours Swathi Learns Tamil

Colours Swathi Learns Tamil

Mallu Surf
Colours Swathi
Swathi did a prime role in Subramaniapuram and in a jiffy coupling with Vikram in tamil. She says ,” Many are asking me with the aim of why I am not acting in many films.Currently I am acting in two Telugu films. Clothed in Tamil I am coupling with Vikram. I maintain dubbed in place of many citizens in Telugu films. I maintain learnt Tamil to dub in Tamil films.Clothed in Telugu, citizens call me ‘Colors’ Swathi and in Tamil I am being called’ Subramaniapuram’ Swathi. They are calling me to be simply identified. But I will be jovial if I am plainly called Swathi.”

RELATED POSTS :


1)   Colours Swathi Hot Gallery
2)   Tollywood Special Hot Gallery
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2012. Tollywood, Tollywood Actress, Tollywood Movies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger