Home » » Actress Asmita certifies Varun Sandesh on drugs

Actress Asmita certifies Varun Sandesh on drugs

Mallu Surf
Asmita Sood, Katha Brahmigadi heroin is in the news for the wrong reasons for alleged links with Varun Sandesh. Varun News Asmita comfortable during the shooting of the film hit the headlines. Young couple who have been close, even for Allu Arjun bachelor party a few months ago.

But she denies rumors linking up. "Varun is a good friend to me and nothing else. Even if we met in Allu Arjun bachelor party, there is nothing intimate ever happened between us. There is no deal between me and Varun. I will not attend a celebration in the near future. From now on I will be more aware of things happening around me. I do not think he uses no drugs. Although I do not know much about him, I say this because we worked on a film together. I have never felt anything like that in him "Asmita certified Varun.
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2012. Tollywood, Tollywood Actress, Tollywood Movies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger