Home » , » A lot of Kerala People recognised me - Hansika

A lot of Kerala People recognised me - Hansika

Mallu Surf
While recording his film Tollywood O my friend. Siddharth and Shruti Haasan Kochi station a few days ago, hansika visited the famous temple of Devi Devi Chakkulatthukavu Bhagavathy Temple Thiruvalla in Kerala.

During a break in his star on Friday, traveled 60 km from Kochi to pay respects to Devi Temple, bubbly girl and was thrilled when people in the vicinity of the temple was recognized.

Speaking to the media hansika said: "My previous Engeyum Kadhal Tamil film was released here in Kerala Many people recognize me when I went to my car and the woman came to shake his hand .. was a nice surprise."

Apparently, the star has received a warm welcome by the temple authorities. She was taken inside a special darshan.

"It was a round of touch. I also bought a giant Kerala style traditional lamp to my house and took a few items of small shops outside the temple gift for my friends, "the actress revealed Maapillai.
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2012. Tollywood, Tollywood Actress, Tollywood Movies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger