Home » , » Asin still loves South Industries

Asin still loves South Industries

Mallu Surf
Asin talked at length about films and her criteria in accepting offers. “I am attached towards the south as my roots are here. This Industry has made me an celebrity. What I am today is just because of South Films. I 'm still getting offers from Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam every day. It wasn't a conscious decision to go away from South Industry” said Asin.

“In Southern, I want to do something different as I had done the routine song & dance roles already previously. I'm waiting for the right script to knock my door. I am always prepared to do a South film, if the script excites me. Currently, I am doing more Bollywood films since the work offered to me here is exciting” Asin said.
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2012. Tollywood, Tollywood Actress, Tollywood Movies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger