Home » » Mohan Babu happy for Manchu Manoj

Mohan Babu happy for Manchu Manoj

Mallu Surf
OurTollywood have previously reported that the Manchu Manoj won a Special Jury Nandi in 2010 for her performance in the film directed by Veeru Potla Bindaas. Mohan Babu seems to be quite fond of the performance of Manoj.

"Congratulations to my wonderful son, Manoj, winning the Best Actor Nandi (Special Jury Prize), truly, without recommendation. Proud!" Said Mohan Babu.

Manoj said he was shocked and surprised by the news. "I am pleased that the Nandi award for me. 'Very encouraging. 2010 proved lucky for me. I bagged three films' success, and now the prize. Thanks for the jury," informed Manoj.

Manoj is currently busy filming the fantasy film Mr.Nokia and socio-UU Kodathara Ulikkipadathara.
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2012. Tollywood, Tollywood Actress, Tollywood Movies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger