Home » , » Ram Charan Tej confirms about Upasana

Ram Charan Tej confirms about Upasana

Mallu Surf
Ram Charan has finally admitted that he is deeply in love with his long time friend Upasana, whom he will marry soon. Ram Charan has announced it in public places through a news channel and the social networking site Twitter.

Speaking to some news channel, Ram Charan said, “What more can I ask for from God and my parents when I’m likely to marry my best friend. We have been friends for the last 6 many years. ”

He also added, “Upasana has been through many phases of my life and she understands everything in my life. She is sensible girl who does charity function and loves animals. ”

The Mega Power Star who has a huge twitter fans base conveyed this news to his fans too, “I officially confirm to my twitter fans also that Upasana may be the chosen one for me and we together need all ur good wants... ”

Well, we wish the best to the couple Ram Charan & Upasana….
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2012. Tollywood, Tollywood Actress, Tollywood Movies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger