Home » , , » “I am not in a hurry to sign Bollywood Films,” says Taapsee

“I am not in a hurry to sign Bollywood Films,” says Taapsee

Mallu Surf
Taapsee has categorically stated that she’s not in a rush to sign Hindi films. “It would be quite possible for me to act in Hindi film since it’s my personal mother tongue; however, I am not in a rush to pursue my Bollywood dreams. I have enough work in South for now and I don’t think that you will get recognized as an actress only after making Bollywood debut, ” your woman told the press. Taapsee is awaiting her upcoming film Vachadu Gelechadu which will release in Telugu and Tamil on September 16. “I play a great role in the film. Although she’s from a wealthy family, she wants to earn and buy things on her behalf own. You’ll see me in glamorous outfits only within songs, ” Taapsee quipped. Interestingly, she told the media that she’s badly missing her college since she needed to pursue her career in films. She’s also acting within Krishnavamsi’s Mogudu, where she plays a Kuchipudi dancer and it’s likely to release in October.
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2012. Tollywood, Tollywood Actress, Tollywood Movies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger