Home » , » Sunil Says He Believes In All Gods

Sunil Says He Believes In All Gods

Mallu Surf


"I have confidence in all Gods and worship them all, " says Sunil. On the models of Poola Rangadu the actor provides, "I don't categorise Gods. I visit Ajmer Dargah, the Church, Maha Vishnu forehead.. the names are different but the ability is the same. " Sunil states Poolarangadu fell on his lap all of a sudden, it is a fully entertaining movie, with dances and a climax that individuals won't expect.

He adds that RGV is among the greatest directors he met, he states of RGV, "RGV told me when Appalraju were to be made by another actor it might have worked, the audience had lots of expectations on me. But even although the film flopped, I derived a kick from working with him. He would always say Sunil you shouldn't be tense, if anything goes wrong I'll be the one to carry the fault. We are all equally to be blamed for that flop.. He made the film without deviating from what he explained. ".


Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2012. Tollywood, Tollywood Actress, Tollywood Movies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger