Home » , » I am enjoying the best phase of my life : Prince Mahesh Babu

I am enjoying the best phase of my life : Prince Mahesh Babu

Mallu Surf


Prince Mahesh Babu has every reason to become happy. He has just scored two monumental back to back victories as Dookudu and Businessman.

In the success meet held the other day at Hotel Novotel, Mahesh Babu spoke with the press for some time and his happiness was evident.

Mahesh Babu said ...


I am enjoying the best phase of my life. Ever since September 23rd, life has been like a dream for me. I have delivered two back to back hits and I feel good about that. I must thank Puri Jagan and Srinu Vaitla for making this happen


Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2012. Tollywood, Tollywood Actress, Tollywood Movies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger