Home » , » My Dream Is To Work With Both Of Them - Mahesh Babu

My Dream Is To Work With Both Of Them - Mahesh Babu

Mallu Surf


The trailers of Businessman have grown to be a huge hit on the Youtube, this time appears like Mahesh's footwork has done the talking. The actor also offers never looked so good. "There is no magic potion to appear good, all you need to do is end up being happy. If you are happy you automatically appear good, " says Mahesh, the newest king associated with Telugu movies.

Now that he has resolved to do 2 to 3 projects every year, will Mani Ratnam's film occur in 2012? He says, "Mani Ratnam still really wants to do the film with me, but he said since there are lot of period films happening he'd rather wait a couple of years. For 3 Idiots, my dates for Dookudu clashed seriously. My dream is to work with both of these, I hope it works out soon. ".
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2012. Tollywood, Tollywood Actress, Tollywood Movies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger