Home » , » Ram Charan Tej busy playing Angry Birds Game

Ram Charan Tej busy playing Angry Birds Game

Mallu Surf

Tollywood Mega Power Star Ram Charan happens to be busy with the shoot of Racha with Sampath Nandi because director and Tamanna as heroine. Ram Charan offers 3 film releases in 2012, Racha, VV Vinayak film and Yevadu.

Tollywood Mega Power Star Ram Charan Tej always demonstrated that he is distinct from his contemporaries with regards to his interests, for instance buying a Polo team unlike other stars who targets cricket. Now, the latest pastime for the celebrity is Angry Birds game, he is playing upon his iPad.

Ramcharan Tweeted, “I'm addicted to angry birds game on my ipad. I can't just give up... I'm becoming angrier as I play this game.
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2012. Tollywood, Tollywood Actress, Tollywood Movies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger