Home » , » I wanted to be a villain - Sunil

I wanted to be a villain - Sunil

Mallu Surf


Well liked Telugu comedian turned hero Sunil came to the industry with the purpose of being a villain!. Sunil will soon be observed in the upcoming action entertainer ‘Poolarangadu’ which is ready for a release on February 18th. The movie may be directed by Veerabhadram and K. Atchi Reddy may be the producer.

This rather shocking observation was produced by Sunil himself during a chat session at a well known radio station.


“I always wanted to be a villain. I came to the industry with that aim but I was made to act as a comedian. I gained the appreciation of the people and slowly became a hero. I am happy with how things have turned out ”

said Sunil.
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2012. Tollywood, Tollywood Actress, Tollywood Movies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger