Home » » S S Rajamouli about Eega

S S Rajamouli about Eega

Mallu Surf


S. S. Rajamouli’s upcoming graphical extravaganza Eega is within last stages. Sai Korrapati is actually producing the movie. Nani, Samantha and Sudeep are lead cast within the movie. Keeravani has composed the music for the film and audio is going to be launched on March 30th.

Rajamouli says,

“The ‘Eega’ in the film is a very smart one. It takes revenge on humans in a very intelligent way and it will be great to see it on screen. Music will be an integral part of the film.”

Rajamouli has used cutting edge technology for that movie and extensive special effects. Eega will be launched on April 12th.
Share this article :

1 comments:

Travel And Tourism said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

 
Copyright © 2012. Tollywood, Tollywood Actress, Tollywood Movies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger