Home » , » Katrina Kaif caught Smoking bBeedi

Katrina Kaif caught Smoking bBeedi

Mallu Surf
Katrina revealed if she's doing two films in a year, her roles in those two films should show some type of variation even if they are glamour oriented roles. She feels only then your audience will accept to watch her on silver screen. "In my existing film Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, I wear torn jeans, play guitar as well as smoke beedi. The promotional pictures are already the capturing the viewers interest. So the reason for my career to go on smoothly for yesteryear 8 years is the little things that I take care off. I favor to do something different in each film atleast to the extent associated with some percentage. ".
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2012. Tollywood, Tollywood Actress, Tollywood Movies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger