Home » , , » Tollywood Famous Celebrities Independence Day Tweets

Tollywood Famous Celebrities Independence Day Tweets

Mallu Surf
OurTollywood wishes all its visitors a very happy 65th Independence Day. The Tollywood biggies too have shared their wishes and messages through the social networking site… Here are the wishes from our Tollywood celebrities on the eve of Independence Day

Hero Ram tweets, “Happy Independence Day ppl...Proud 2 b an INDIAN! Jai Hind!”

“'VANDEMATHARAM' HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY everyone”  - Ram Charan Teja

“Proud to b an indian,hope my country gvs me many more reasons to b proud of...let's b responsible towards our nation...learn to love”- Anjana Sukhani

“Proud to be an Indian and I salute all those great souls who made me a citizen of this country... Happy independence day..” – Writer Kona Venkat

“Truly proud to be Indian, Happy Independence day. Jai hind!” – Shriya Saran

“Happy independence day..Let's do something to make our country proud :-)” – Sonu Sood

“Happy independence day,, so proud 2b an india n so proud dat INDIA is my motherland. I lOVE MY INDIA” – Genelia

“Happy birthday my beautiful independent united free motherland India. We continue to strive to deserve your shelter. Fwd & upward. Jai hind!” – Actor Siddharth

"Happy Independence Day my friends. Proud to be Indian!" - Padamashri Dr.Mohan Babu
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2012. Tollywood, Tollywood Actress, Tollywood Movies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger