Home » , , » " Don't Look for Rajinism in My Character " - VENKATESH

" Don't Look for Rajinism in My Character " - VENKATESH

Mallu Surf
Nagavalli
Venkatesh’s hottest film ‘Nagavalli’ is gearing up in place of its liberation on 16th, December. Meanwhile, with the appealing theatrical trailers and wall posters the expectations of the film are raising up. It is famous with the aim of Nagavalli is a sequel to Rajini Kanth’s ‘Chandramukhi’. The Nagavalli offer knocked the doors of Rajini to begin with since, the actor did not reveal the consequence towards the sequel, Venky has grabbed the offer.

Knowing the Rajini Kanth’s vogue in Chandramukhi, the film-makers of Nagavalli has mentioned the super star’s refer to and depicted Rajini Kanth as Venky’s maharishi in the film.

Venkatesh says, “There is Rajini Kanth’s connection to Nagavalli film. We maintain depicted Rajini’s character as my maharishi in this film. I know with the aim of citizens kind comparisons of my character to Rajini’s character in Chandramukhi. But don’t look barred in place of Rajinism from Venkatesh. I maintain ready the role in my own smartness.”

Well, let’s stay plow 16th to watch Venky’s smartness in Nagavalli!
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2012. Tollywood, Tollywood Actress, Tollywood Movies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger