Home » , » Rumours about Shilpa Shetty pregnancy

Rumours about Shilpa Shetty pregnancy

Mallu Surf
Actress Shilpa Shetty is upset with speculations on her behalf probable pregnancy. She said people should not distribute unconfirmed news.

'There is news that I am expecting and I have no idea that I am expecting. It baffles me. I usually say that you do your job and I actually do mine. There is a line between us. You should not cross that line. I wouldn't cross that line along with you guys. It's about respect, ' Shilpa told IANS within an interview.

Shilpa, who married Britain-based Indian businessman Raj Kundra last year, said she would be more than happy to announce it if this type of situation really arrives.

'If I do get expecting any day, I would be more than pleased to announce it. This is not something I need to hide, ' said the 36-year-old actress, who created her debut with superstar Shah Rukh Khan within 'Baazigar'.

Shilpa would soon be seen again, for the very first time after her marriage, in her long-stalled film 'The Desire', aimed by R. Sarath and produced by her mom, Sunanda Shetty.
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Copyright © 2012. Tollywood, Tollywood Actress, Tollywood Movies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger